8500 Dallas Ave. S, Seattle WA, 98108 US
Our established, reputable marine service repair company is looking for a technician with great work ethics and a desire to succeed.
Pay: Hourly D.O.E
- Durable pants (black or navy blue) and oil and slip resistant work shoes. Shirts will be provided by employer, must maintain a clean professional appearance.
- Computer and written communication skills a must.
- Certification with Mercury/Mercruiser, Honda and Volvo preferred but not required.
- Schooling will be provided via computer and scheduled classes.
- Forklift certification preferred but not required. If certification is needed we will provide training in order for the test to be taken.
- Tools Required: To be discussed with the Service and Business Manager.